Disclaimer: Product was gifted by brand but all opinions are entirely my own.
So’ Natural is a South Korean beauty brand, whose products are expertly crafted from natural resources so you get good-for-you ingredients with minimal additives. Their goal is to provide you with rich nourishment for a naturally healthy-looking complexion.
PRODUCT: So’ Natural Red Peel Tingle Serum
WHAT IT IS: A serum with powerful BHA and AHA ingredients suitable for home use. This relatively reduces the appearance of dark spots and textured skin.
PHP 1,580.00 on sale for PHP 1,106.00 (beautymnl.com)
Approximately $30.00 to $31.00
VOLUME: 35 ML
- GLYCOLIC ACID – effectively removes outermost layer of dead cells, thereby lightening dark spots.
- CERAMIDE – lipids that help form the skin barrier and help it retain moisture.
- CITRIC ACID – sloughs off dead skin cells and speeds new cell turnover.
- LACTIC ACID – an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that keeps skin moisturized and improves aging and stimulates collagen.
- SODIUM HYALURONATE – helps restore skin moisture, smoothens appearance of wrinkles and improves skin texture.
- Resurfaces skin as it removes dead cells and pore-clogging impurities
- Helps in fading dark spots and/or hyperpigmentations
- Helps prevent blackheads and breakouts
- Refines pore size
- Improves clarity and boosts skin cell renewal
- Brightens and evens out skin tone and texture
After cleansing, apply the product onto your face using the dropper. Spread the serum while massaging your face with your clean hands. Rinse thoroughly with water within 60 seconds of less. Ensure to moisturize afterwards.
- The packaging is aesthetic. It is housed in a frosted glass bottle which is relatively transport-friendly.
- The scent reminds me of berries, has a tinge of sweetness but not overpowering.
- It has a runny consistency. It almost feels like water and is therefore lightweight and non-sloppy.
- My face instantly brightens and feels supple and smooth as soon as I rinse the product off.
- It effectively lightens PIH. I noticed some of my old marks fading which is a huge plus!
- It reduces excess sebum. I noticed that I no longer oil up excessively ever since I started using this.
- My pores somehow became less noticeable.
- The “tingle”. It is already indicated in the name but if your pain tolerance is low, it can be quite sore. It eventually fades after wash.
- It has possible purging effects due to skin cell turnover.
- Price. It is very expensive at Php 1,580.00. However, for me, it is all worth it.
I’ve started using acids a couple of months ago and quite happy with the results. At first, I was hesitant to try this serum after seeing YT reviewers almost crying due to the “tingling effect”. Surprisingly, I didn’t feel any tingles until my 5th usage. I felt ‘THE PAIN’ but it went away after rinsing. On my 6th use, no tingles again. I’m very satisfied with this product ’cause of the immediate resurfacing effects as well as the lightening of dark spots overtime. Dare I say, this is probably one of those very expensive products that I might repurchase just because it’s so good.
RATING: 4.5/5 Perfect 5 if price point is not considered.
REPURCHASE: Definitely, when I’ve saved up enough.