Happy end of the week! Who’s not looking forward to the weekend? Lol. And today, for the first time, I’m sharing my empties and I’m so proud to have finally posted one. Because I have a lot of products, PR and purchased alike, I’ve a hard time using them all up. So when I do empty a product, I can almost cry. Here are my empties today.
- MIZUMI UV Water Serum – This just saddens me. This is my HG sunscreen and now it’s all gone. I love this for its’ lightweightness and the non-sticky finish. Plus it’s all natural too. I will not be able to purchase another anytime soon since it’s more on the pricey side. Click here for my complete review.
- NEULII AC Clean Saver Cream – Another one that breaks my heart is this emptied Neulii cream that I was head over heels in love with. Aside from its fun, citrusy scent, it dries up my pimples pretty quickly and it’s lightweight too. Not only that, it contains brightening ingredients that helped me achieve that even skin tone. Click here for the complete review.
- BEAUDIANI Soothing Tone Up Sunscreen – I don’t know how else to emphasize this but I love my sunscreens, very, very much! This is also one of my favorites because not only was it lightweight and non-tacky, it also has a tone-up effect that instantly brightens my face without making me look like a ghost. Sadly, it’s also pretty expensive so I can’t purchase another one soon. Click here for the complete review.
4. JUMISO Have A Good Cream, Snail and Centella – Okay, this one’s a mouthful! I can’t remember if this was my second or third jar, and I’ve also been using the same jar for my refills too. I just love this moisturizer so much because it’s lightweight and also calms my angry zits and it helped reduced my daily redness. Click here for a quick review of this product!
5. PYUNGKANG YUL Nutrition Cream – This is probably my least favorite in this bunch. While I really love how hydrating this is, it’s not very advisable to use in tropical countries especially during days which are extra humid. It has a slightly tacky finish and my hairs stick onto the sides of my face every so often. It’s also quite expensive. Click here for the complete review!
There you go! What are your favorite products that you have just used up recently? Care to share? Take care everyone!
*PR/Gifted but all thoughts are my own*