Hi guys! I thought it’s been a while since I’ve shared my anti-aging skin care routine so I opted to post a newer one now. Although not to misunderstand, this isn’t exactly my routine but just a list of my current anti-aging favorites.
You may find some familiar products already hence it only means just how much I am obsessed about them. Here it is:
Starting from left to right:
- NOTS Korea 28 Remedy Auqa Brightening Peeling Gel – This wasn’t my first peeling gel experience but I love this one to bits! It’s mild enough for my sensitive skin and does the job well. You can check out the link of my complete review here.
- Jumiso Yes I Am Toner – This was my first ever chemical exfoliant which I fortunately won from an Instagram Giveaway. This introduced me to an entirely differently level of anti-aging and I’ll forever love this product. Complete review of this can be found in this link.
- So’Natural Red Peel Tingle Serum – I remember how scared I was prior to trying this because I watched how YT vloggers made all sorts of faces during the trial, thanks to the tingles that lingers when your face is full of dead skin cells. Well, what do you know? I rarely experienced those tingles which means my skin’s well exfoliated I suppose lol. I love this so much and am so happy that I have an extra bottle when we were invited to their Philippine launch last year. Good thing since I won’t be able to afford one anytime soon. Complete review of this product here.
- Beauty of Joseon Pore Bubble Cloud Toner – I’ve reviewed this not too long ago and I’ve been raving more about its beauty. Well it is indeed a beau, can’t you tell? But this one contains PHA, a milder form of acid that is best for sensitive skin. Plus it comes in a bubble form when you dispense the product which is a really fun way to start your routine from! Full review in this link.
- Tiam Vita A Anti-wrinkle Moisturizer – Here’s another familiar product that you might have seen from my previous anti-aging routine post and yes, she’s still here because I love it so much! This was my first Retinol product and it was a good introductory product since it’s very mild and gentle to my hypersensitive skin but it did absolute wonders! Click here for the full review.
That’s it! Have you tried these products before? What are your favorite anti-aging products? I wonder what your anti-aging skin care routine looks like. See you!
*PR/Gifted but all opinions are my own*