Hi Everyone! As you all know, I’m fond of trying different skincare products and whenever a routine works for me over time, I stick to it. For today, I tried a different combination and I have high hopes that these will work on me. Here is my stash for today:
This, of course, will be in order from cleanser to sunscreen:
- CLEANSER – NOTS 28 Remedy Acne Pore Foam Cleanser (review here) – this is best for oily and acne prone skin because this contains Centella Asiatica, Aloe Vera Leaf and Green Tea extracts to name a few ingredients that are well known as fighters against acne. They also calm red and irritated skin.
- TONER – Xycos Pink Collagen Toner (review here) – been loving this toner a lot lately. It contains a lot of excellent brightening and anti-aging ingredients such as Collagen, Wild Berries and Rosehip. I also noticed how bright and even-toned my face looks ever since I incorporated this into my routine!
- ESSENCE – Elizavecca Galactomyces Pure Ample (review here) – I am totally in love with how lightweight this product is which is why even though it’s categorized as ampoule, I use this in lieu of essence. It feels just like water and is almost scentless. Plus I strongly believe it contributes a lot to the brightness of my skin recently.
- SERUM – The Plant Base Time Stop Collagen Ampoule (review here) – bloggers had been raving about this product for a long time and I can totally see why! Apart from its very visually pleasing packaging, the product itself greatly improved my skin texture! My fine lines have all diminished, I swear. While the texture is viscous, the stickiness doesn’t last long. It settles quickly without fuss!
- Moisturizer – Bellflower Hibiscus Anti-Aging Gel Cream (review here) – one of my earlier favorites and it still is. This gel cream is extremely lightweight plus it is packed with powerhouse anti-aging ingredients such as Hibiscus which is rich in Vitamin C and Citric Acid, Adenosine and Collagen too!
- Sunscreen – DR&Co Global Silky Sun Milk (review here) – your anti-aging routine will be useless if you leave sunscreen out! One of my favorite sunscreens ever is this one from Dr&Co. It is formulated with SPF 50 and PA++++ which is times four than other sun blocks in the market!
There you go. Whew, it seems almost all of the products here contain Collagen. It’s a collagen kinda day today I see! Anyways, what do you think of this routine? Anything you’d like to share related to this?
Take care everyone!
*PR/Gifted but all thoughts are my own.*