Aside from exfoliation, my favorite skincare step of all is sunscreen. It’s very essential, whether or not you’re going outside. You need to wear sunscreen all the time in order to protect your skin from harmful UV rays and to prevent unwanted wrinkles, age spots, and the like.
I’m sharing with you my current collection of Sunscreen and perhaps, you’ll get some ideas on what to try next time!
- Bellflower Sunscreens in Watermelon Fresh and Carrot Mild. Both of these sunscreens are in 50 ML and are formulated with SPF50+/PA++++. Take a peek at this quick look post here!
- Bioskin Coco Pink Blush Sunblock Cream This is a local chemical sunblock cream that is vegan-friendly and allergen-free and can be used for both the face and the body. Click here for review!
- MiZuMi UV Watery Serum. It is a 100% non-chemical sunscreen with a light and comfortable texture (beautymnl). It is perfect for sensitive and acne-prone skin. Click here for review!
- DR & CO Global Silky Sun Milk. A physical sunscreen that offers four times more protection than any other sunscreen in the market, with its SPF 50 PA++++ rating. Click here for review!
- AXIS-Y No Stress Physical Sunscreen. This product is formulated with 6 nourishing natural ingredients, it doesn’t only protect you from the sun’s harmful UV rays, but it also soothes irritated skin. Click here for first impressions post!
All products are PR/Gifted in exchange for honest reviews.