WHAT IS SQUALANE OIL?
“The idea behind Good Molecules is simple: skincare that works at a fair price. Founded by a team of beauty industry veterans, Good Molecules creates skincare solutions with best-in-class ingredients, backed by research and formulated for effectiveness. By working directly with top labs, Good Molecules offers products that target skin issues—like acne, redness, and hyperpigmentation—without the traditional retail markup. See a difference in your skin, starting at just $6.” – obtained from Beautylish website
100% Plant-Derived Squalane Oil
13 ml / 0.44 oz
– Treats dry, dehydrated skin to a boost of weightless moisture.
– Made with 100% plant-derived squalane
– Softens and seals in moisture for a healthy, hydrated complexion.
– Vegan, Gluten-free, fragrance-free
Apply a few drops to skin in the morning and at night after serums and other treatments. Let absorb for 30 seconds. Suitable for daily use on all skin types.
– It has no fragrance, almost scent-less actually. It’s a bit runny, very lightweight and is quickly absorbed by my skin.
I have been alternating this oil with my Argan Oil from a local brand for 2 months. I mostly use oils during my PM routine only.
– Packaging is very aesthetic, sturdy and perfect for squishing into your travel kit.
– A little drop goes a long way so the tiny bottle is justifiable.
– Very affordable compared to other brands. (USD 8!!)
– Kept my grease at bay. It almost felt like I was wearing a makeup primer.
– Not really a con but I wish they can launch a bigger bottle too.
This is, by far, my favorite among my Good Molecules stash. I can vouch for its claims that it is weightless and therefore, my skin absorbs the oil rather quickly. Contrary to what I had expected, it didn’t make me oily at all. Instead, it controlled my excess sebum while still keeping my skin looking plump and dewy with a bit of flush. Squalane oil is also one of those few oils that does not clog pores, exactly what my oil factory of a face badly needs right now. This itty bitty bottle will surely last me a good few months more as a little drop goes a long way. Lastly, it makes my face feels soft and smooth right after application which makes a great canvass for my makeup. So that saves me from purchasing a new primer lol.
Absolutely! I was actually worrying about the shipping costs should I get a new bottle already since delivery fees will cost me an arm and a leg, or probably two legs. To my surpise, I found a seller from Shopee PH. Hooray!
I will soon post my reviews on each of the Good Molecules products so kindly wait and guess if they worked for me or not. 😜